"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Spiritual - a Reader - Happy & Safe - a Mathematician - Creative - a Communicator - Active - a Scientist
Latest School calendar Events
- Christmas celebration in school Years 2-6 (year groups not mixing)09Dec2021
- Christmas Jumper Day and Christmas Dinner10Dec2021
- Early Years and Year 1 Christmas Nativity Performance14Dec2021
- Last day of term - early finish. Early Years and KS1: 1.15pm, KS2: 1.20pm17Dec2021
- Inset Day - no children in school04Jan2022