"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Food & Drink
Water - Every child is allowed to (and positively encouraged to) bring in a water bottle to keep in class. Water is also available at break and lunchtimes from the fountains in the playground.
Fruit - All Infant children are provided with a free piece of fruit to eat during their morning break. Junior children are more than welcome to bring fruit from home.
Milk - All children under the age of 5 are provided with milk, free of charge. After a child's 5th birthday they are still able to receive daily milk at a very reasonable charge. Please sign up for this by using coolmilk.com.
School Dinners - We work in partnership with Aspens to provide quality, healthy and varied hot food.
Free hot meals are available for all infant school children.
- Dinners for Junior children are charged at £2.40 per day.
- Please pay for meals in advance using the Aspen's online payment 'Select'. https://select.aspens-services.com
- All meals must be ordered in advance via the online system (this must be done before 9am). You can choose your child's food choices from the menu provided. Order a day at a time, per week or even a month in advance.
Some Junior children will be eligible for free school dinners. You can find out more about this and other related benefits on the Pupil Premium Page.
If your child requires a special diet (vegetarian, no dairy, egg free, etc.) please complete a Special Diet Request Form. Paper copies are available from the office if you need one.
- Alternatively you can provide your child with a packed lunch which must contain items which your child can manage unaided.
- Due to allergies, we ask that you do not include any nuts or peanut butter in your child's packed lunch.
- No sweets or chocolates are allowed in packed lunches.
- As a healthy school, we encourage you to provide a nutritious packed lunch for your child - if you would like some ideas for what you could include, try these websites, NHS, BBC Good Food, Netmums.