"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Please follow this link to read our Accessibility Audit that was carried out by Direct Access Consultancy.
As a result of this survey suggested improvements have been listed in Section 6 – Action Plan. Here are some examples of the improvements that have been carried out to date.
- Reception: Installation of an induction loop, visitor seats have appropriate armrests and colour contrast.
- Inclusion Centre works: Ramp/step access installed to the front and rear access doors including handrails.
- Signage has been improved externally across the site.
- A complete refurbishment of both stairwells: Evacuation chairs have been installed to the top of each stairwell.
- Disabled access lift installed.
- New tarmacadam surface installed to the junior school pathway.
- Website: Implementation of a high contrast button, ability to increase text size.
- Fire Works: Upgraded fire doors, the majority of hall exits are step free.
- Toilets: Disabled toilets in both schools, sensor operated taps and cisterns have been installed in refurbished children's toilets.
Works to improve the accessibility of our schools are continually being carried out to provide the children with the best facilities possible.