"And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."
How have you been a good friend today?
"Love is more important than anything else. It's what ties everything completely together."
How did God show his love for the world?
How do you show your love for others?
What can you do today to show love to other people?
'God said to human beings, "Fill the earth with people and look after it. Care for all that I have made."'
What is our responsibility to care for God's world?
How can I behave responsibly today?
Who relies on me to act responsibly?
"I am the Lord your God. I am holding your hand, so don't be afraid."
How was Jesus courageous?
What helps people to be courageous?
How have you shown courage today?
"It is better to be honest and poor than dishonest and rich."
Why is it important to be honest?
"Try to earn the respect of others."
Romans 12:17, paraphrase
Who do you respect and why?
What sort of behaviour earns respect?
What do you do to show you respect someone?
Testimonials and Feedback
Your feedback and support is really appreciated. It helps us to continue to work together and make St Martin’s the best possible place for your children. At the end of the school year we organise a short survey for parents to participate in, so we can get a clear understanding of our strengths and areas for improvement. We sincerely thank all of our parents who do complete the survey and we love the additional comments that you take the time to write about us.
Should you wish to provide feedback at any time, please contact either of the school offices, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , or add your view to the OFSTED website and help us celebrate our wonderful school. https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/login?destination=give-your-views
Here are just a few of the lovely comments we have recently received:
- I attribute my daughter’s progress to the teachers’ great teaching at St Martin’s School. I would like to express my deepest appreciation to all of you. Thank you very much.
- We are so grateful for all the support and encouragement our son has received in his first year at school. He has made friends, enjoyed so many different experiences and learnt to read and write. He has had a great first year at school. Thank you.
- Reading my son’s report just makes me think how well you have come to know him, thank you for all the support you have given him.
- We are thrilled with our child’s progress. Thank you for all the guidance and support you are providing.
- Thank you for providing such a supportive atmosphere.
- Thank you so much for all the work you have put in. My daughter is doing well thanks to you.
- Thank you for your care and dedication.
- Thank you for all your hard work making the learning experience fun.
- Thank you for all the care, support and challenges you have provided for my son.
- We would like to thank all teachers for creating an environment in which my child has felt safe and happy and has been able to have such a successful year.
- Thank you so much for all your hard work and care with the children. Such happy kids!
- Really appreciate the care and personalised learning journey you give my daughter.
Thank you so much for all your hard work – it’s hugely appreciated!
- Thank you for being so incredibly helpful, supportive and encouraging.
- During this important year the fun you are adding to the learning is appreciated.
- Thanks for all the effort, creativity and time you are dedicating to our daughter.
- Thank you for being such a brilliant teacher! Our child thrives in your class both academically and personally.
- We are pleased that our daughter has such an engaging and pleasant teacher.
- Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. You totally understand our child who is very happy and secure in your class.
- A great start to the year in a really supportive environment.
- Really happy with how settled and content the children seem to be already.
- My daughter always comes home from school with a smile.
- Thank you for getting my son settled into year 5. He is really enjoying your class.
- The class seem to have settled in well and are enjoying their start to the year. Well done guys!
Junior School Ofsted Report October 2017
Pupils enjoy coming to school and say lessons are fun. They display a strong work ethic. They collaborate well on tasks and support each other to improve their work. Pupils were keen to explain how mistakes can help them learn. They behave very well in class. The broad and balanced curriculum is enriched by many trips, visitors and extra-curricular activities. Many parents commented on how happy their children are at St Martin’s Junior School, with one writing, ‘I would recommend the school in a heartbeat.’
Infant School Ofsted Report June 2015
Teaching is outstanding. Teachers and teaching assistants ensure pupils learn exceptionally well and deepen their understanding of topics because of stimulating and exciting activities. Pupils achieve outstandingly well.